|If you are a practical Catholic man, age 18 or older, we welcome you to join the leading organization of Catholic laymen.|
Being a Knight is more than camaraderie; it is being involved with your community; it is supporting your local Catholic Church, while enhancing your own faith; it is about protecting and enhancing your family life.
It is likely that there is a local council near you. Applicants must apply to their local council located at a parish, college campus or in the community. Here are a number of ways to find a council.
- Find A Council. This feature will give a list of councils in your area.
- Contact your local parish office. Often your parish will have its own local council. If not, your parish priest or parish office should be aware of the nearest council in the area.
- Contact your campus minister on your college or university campus.
- Ask a friend in the Knights for help.
- Call the Supreme Council at (203) 752-4044.
If you are interested in joining the Knights of Columbus, please complete our “Contact Us”. We will provide your information to a local unit in your area with the request that they contact you.
Membership in the Knights of Columbus is open to men 18 years of age or older who are practical (that is, practicing) Catholics in union with the Holy See. This means that an applicant or member accepts the teaching authority of the Catholic Church on matters of faith and morals, aspires to live in accord with the precepts of the Catholic Church, and is in good standing in the Catholic Church.